- Remove valuables out of the car
- Keep vehicle doors and windows locked when ever you leave it
- Never leave documents in a vehicle, identity thieft is on the rise
- Fit an approved alarm and use it
- Consider fitting a tracker to performance or prestige models, this will also help reduce your insurance costs
- Use additional security devices as deterrents. The more visible the better
- Park with security in mind. Use your garage for your car not for storage! Park in well lit areas
- Registration etching on window glass. Helps recover and identify the car if its stolen
- Prevent car jacking. Drive with your doors locked
- Do not leave your car keys in a visible area in the house. Car thieves can 'Fish' them through your letter box
- Make sure your fully insured. If the worst does happen....
- Remove your Sat Nav from view. Best to take it with you
- Never leave animals and keys in the car unattended together. Really, bad idea, honest. The animals have a habit of stepping on the lock door button, happens all the time.
Got some questions? Need advice? Get in touch with us!
Recommended links to our friends:-